Full Day Tour
Live the experience and spend an unforgettable 6 hours in Loutraki.
- Our tour starts early in the morning from Athens (pich up from your hotel) and we are heading to Loutraki fro a experience to remember .
- Our firsht stop will be Isthmus (Corinth Canal).This is the stripe of land that unites Central Greece and Peloponnese. From the ancient times, this region was of strategic importance, and this is also the place where the “Isthmia Games” (similar to the Olympics) were held. The Corinth Canal today unites the Saronic and the Corinthian Gulfs and ships travel through it back and forth. Thousands upon thousands of visitors make a stop here in order to relax and marvel at this impressive technical feat, as we are going to do..
Passing through Loutraki we are reaching our destination ,Perachora ,where we start the Buggy cruise tour.
- Second stop
Buggy Cruise Tour
Our route starts from the North Peak at approximately 480 meters.
From hereclear blue waters are in front of you, we continue our tour on an off-road route,after 10kms we arrive at our Secret Beach (Cave Seal). Giving you 15 minutes which is enough for a swim,because it’s what you need.
Back in the buggies again and after of 11kms of road and off road route we arrive to our next stop, at 250m attitude you can admire Vouliagmeni Lake(Blue Lagoon) from above.The view is magnificent!
Finally we head to the Temple of Hera and the beach of Heraion for a 35 minutes stop, before we return and our tour ends.
Back in the bus and we are starting the return trip to Athens ,full of energy and full of beautiful views and magic moments.
Tip : Don’t forget your camera and your swim suit .
**Children can participate in our tour,only as co-driver and only with one of their parents(up to 6).
- An experienced guide will escort you on the tours
- During the tour the buggy will follow the tour guide,we provide more instructions before our departure.
- Our Buggy has space for two passengers – driver and co-driver.In order to drive the buggy you need to have a driver’s license.During the tour you can switch places if you wish .
- In all our tours (routes) we include fuel for the buggy,equipment (helmet, gloves etc..),technical support, stations with water, sandwiches and fruits.